FLOW EZY FILTERS INC
View Booth on Floor Plan: 1633
- 147 Enterprise Dr
- Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- United States Of America
- P: 734-665-8777
Flow Ezy Motorsport Filters
Flow Ezy Filters Motorsport Catalog
Contact Flow Ezy to get your copy of our new MOTORSPORT CATALOG. It has all the information you need about our quality line of Motorsport Filters.
Flow Ezy 16000 Series Filter
Series 16000 is the most popular filter in our lineup of 23 filters. It can be used in either fuel or oil applications. In addition to having standard AN style connections, it’s now available with clamshell connections, both with or without temperature sensor ports. The 16000 Series has a 250 PSI pressure rating, and 60 square inch filtration area.
All our filter housings are machined anodized aluminum and high polished.
Filter elements are pleated all stainless steel with soldered end caps*. This is
done to meet the requirements of evolving higher performance fuels that may
attack existing epoxy adhesive used to keep a filter element together.
All filter elements are pleated for maximum flow.
*Only 2000 series filter elements are aluminum, stainless steel, and epoxy bonded
When you purchase a Flow Ezy filter you are getting ....
• Over 65 years of experience manufacturing filters
• Machined anodized aluminum housings that are corrosion resistant
• Good delivery (all units are generally in stock)
• Ease of installation and cleaning
• A choice of 10, 25, 40, 74, and 149 micron all stainless steel pleated filter elements*
Other micron sizes available by special order.
*14000 and 16000 series also has a 100 micron filter element available
• 9000, 14000, and 16000 series available with AN or Clamshell connections
with or without sensor ports
• A filter that is compatible with today’s fuels AND oils