FLAMING RIVER INDUSTRIES INC
View Booth on Floor Plan: 2409
- 800 Poertner Dr
- Berea, OH 44017
- United States Of America
- P: 440-826-4488
Power Rack and Pinion Cradle Kits
Flaming River Rack and Pinion Cradle Kits give you the benefits of a modern steering system, and they are more durable, lighter, and more responsive than the original recirculated ball steering box. Plus, our Rack and Pinions retain the full factory turning radius and offer more travel than an OE steering system. A welded cradle bolts into the factory mounting locations, with no chassis modification, so you can return to the original steering system in the future. All of our Rack and Pinion Conversion Systems are made in the USA and are tested and certified before they leave our facility.
Battery Disconnect Switches and Battery Alternators
- The Big Switch Battery Disconnect Switch is rated at 250 amps continuous service (12/16/24V) and 2500 amps for 5 second surges.
- The kit includes an 18" long, aluminum threaded rod, T-handle, mounting bracket and necessary hardware.
- A "push off" decal is included.
- Accepted for IHRA/NHRA competition use.
- 120 Amps Output at 800 RPM / Stable to over 20,000 RPM pulley speed
- Twin Rectifier Plates with 12 press-fit diodes allow for 300% more surface area for heat dissipation
- Longer-lasting and more durable than OEM alternators
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Charging cable included with all units
- Machined, Polished, Chrome, or Black Anodized finishes available
- Made in the USA
Tilt Steering Columns
Flaming River offers Tilt Steering Columns in Floor Shift or Column Shift designs, and with or without an ignition key. All Flaming River Steering Columns are made with all-new parts using 304 grade stainless steel. Columns are available in paintable mill, black powdercoat, and polished finishes. Each column comes complete with a billet dress-up kit (tilt lever, turn signal switch, and hazards knob, GM wiring, and an all-new cancelling cam. We also offer a full line of accessories to simplify installation--including floor mounts, column drops, universal joints, steering wheels and steering wheel adapters.